Date Published: 2022-03-23
It is important that before starting the procedures to buy a house you are well informed about the financing processes, to avoid possible scams. For this reason, we give you a series of recommendations:
1. Investigate the real estate agent's background to see if someone has filed a complaint. You can execute this action in the REALTORS® association in the area.
2. Review the current interest rates.
3. Verify the rates corresponding to mortgages at 30, 20 and 15 years.
4. Find out if the rate is fixed or adjustable.
5. Request information on terms and types of loans from various credit entities to compare. Also, ask for all additional charges in advance, since nothing should be added at the last minute. Finally, avoid signing incomplete documents.
6. Prevent sales tactics from pressing you. For example: If they tell you that they are the only ones that can offer you a certain interest rate, that you must act quickly or that it is the last offer in the market... pay attention.
This article is made for informative and divulgative purposes. For this reason, it is important that before making any decision, visit or contact a certified specialist in the field, since the opinion of the expert is the one that should be considered.
There are some terms and conditions that you need to know before buying a property in plans or in pre-construction, in other to avoid looking bad when signing the contract…
The payment method to use for the purchase of a property will depend on the amount of money you have available to invest, as well as your credit reputation. The budget you have will help you choose the area, the type of land and the dimensions of your new property.
A Real Estate Agent or REALTOR® is an advisor that specializes in the buying and selling residential and commercial property. He or she is a member of the National Association of REALTOR®, a professional association with more than one million members in the United States...